Deliver The Product People Love To Use
There is a big difference between software defined by an exhaustive list of features and functions based on understanding the business, and a product designed with an understanding of people and context.
What We Do
Design For The Enterprise
Great products demonstrate equal consideration for tasks, as well as for the people who perform the task. And great products work. Electronic Ink designs software products that represent a deep understanding of business and people.
Product designers have been around forever. A firm focused exclusively on the design of software? Electronic Ink was first, and we are the most experienced.
How We Do It
No Training Necessary
Early on, Electronic Ink realized that software developers could benefit from the abilities and techniques of skilled product designers. From the designer’s empathetic eye to the process of image-based consensus building, software development has much to gain from design.
- Deliver empathy — suffuse a thorough understanding of the people for whom a product is intended.
- Set criteria — daily use, zero training, public access, task speed - establish goals for product design.
- See the solution — use visual artifacts from the outset to iteratively evolve the design to specification.
- Proof — Prototype early and often to ensure that the design lives up to expectations
- Form and function — Use methods that fully exploit the technologies from which they are made.
- Deliver delight
This product is going to require little or no training. That’s extraordinary!
- VP Product, Media
The mobile [application] continues to receive rave reviews by the media and press.
- Senior Vice President, Sungard